Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Blog 12: Assessment of each Essay and Tentative Decision

I definitely think I am going to stick it out with the second essay. My first essay was very creative and descriptive and crafty with the words. I do believe that it was enjoyable to the ears of my audience. It brought getting a scrape on your leg to another level and could be revised a little more. But as far as having the reader being grabbed in a little more by the text and having more emotion and body, my second story is a winner. It has more emotion in it  and will keep the reader attentive during throughout the story. It tells the reader more about me and about my background. I like the other essay for more of an entertainment purpose, but I like my second essay as far as life lessons and story-telling goes. Indeed it is an "I" essay. I will be revising my Essay number 2 for Project 1.

No comments:

Post a Comment